Indoor Soccer is a fast paced game for all players that want to continue their Soccer season over the winter months.
- Program is offered to players aged 9-18
- Runs from end of October - end of March.
- Consists of approximately 20 games including playoffs
- Quarter Field competition
- 1 game per week
- 1 practice per week
Days of Play
- Saturdays - Girls
- Sundays - Boys
Varies depending on field and permit availability. Typically practice is either a Monday or Tuesday evening, for an hour, either between 6-7pm or 7-8pm.
Number of Players
- Teams play with seven (7) players a side, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. The maximum roster size is 14 players per team.
- Teams play with six (6) players a side, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper. The maximum roster size is 18 players per team.
More Indoor Info
Registration for the 2021-2022 Indoor season for U9-U18 players is now open. In order to register players must complete two portions.
The total registration fee is $364 per player, as follows:
- U9-U18 CYSA Registration $340
- U9-U18 MSA Registration $24
Registration deadline: October 1, 2021
At this time we have not been able to make arrangements for an indoor mini program as gym permits remain unavailable. Should the situation change we will post any opportunities should that become possible.
Hello CYSA Players and Families,
We are anticipating a start to indoor registration for U9-U18 players once fees, expected run dates for the season of play, and practice space availability have been determined.
We are still exploring possible options to run indoor mini programming but for the time being we do not have anything concrete. We recognize that there is interest in indoor programming, and we are working towards offering a program, if possible, to do so.
The next update which may include registration information will be sent out by September 3rd.
President-Charleswood Youth Soccer Association